THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 29 November 2010

Letter to Mr.President

Dear, Mr. President of United States

I think I have something important to tell you.. This is not a provocation, just a speculation
Do you know the rumours about the third world war?
I got this information from this web http://www.johntitor.com/
I know it's not a trusted source of information.. But I think it somehow tell the truths.
I don't believe that he is really a time traveler, he's maybe some secret agent or someone elses who know many things about politic and technology..
But I believe in his information..

In his website, he said about the prediction of what will happen in 2012.. When some people said there will be an apocalypse, he just said that there will be a big change in human life.
The cause are catastrophe and the third world war..
He said that the third world war will start in Asia which involve may countries in the world, including US..

I have a speculation, just speculation.. No offense
You must be know about the confrontation between South Korea and North Korea..
And just a few days before North Korea has just attacked the South Korean border as a reaction of your collective marine training with South Korea. After that China also warn US about that.. I think we might just be careful not to provoke them because I think it will be a trigger for North Korea to begin a war.. And it's not impossible that China might be helping them and you know how strong are they. So it's just a suggestion that diplomatic way is maybe the best thing to solve that problem..

Not only that, your confrontation with Iran will be another trigger for the war. All this time US has done many efforts to prevent Iran build their nuclear facilities. The fear that they will use it as mass destruction weapon is not only yours but also everyone's fear.. I respect your effort to strip their nuclear, but somehow I think there are some way which are not really appropriate. I think you don't need to strike their nuclear facilities as what Arab asked for.. I think we should use a more peaceful way because a confrontation once more will only be a trigger and a reason for them to begin the war.. And as you know Russia is speculated support behind them. Maybe if the war break forth, they wouldn't play a role. But I'm sure that they will give some support.

I think you should be aware of this, be more careful in making your policy.. Don't make a wrong step. Cause a little mistake can make a big difference.. I also believe that political interest also plays in this problem. Maybe someone want to take your role as a superpower state.. Don't be a paranoid, but just think more clearly before you make a decision.

I'm here always support you because I believe you can build justice in our earth.. Just remember that not only your own citizens get the implication from your policy, but also the world society. I represent everyone who call out for peace, have a faith on you to prevent the war.

Maybe we can't prevent catastrophe, but we can prevent the war.. Prove it that you can really give change to the world. World that craving for a peace new life..

Sincerely Yours,

Anonymous

0 komentar: